Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
If you are you an experienced manager with a passion for supporting engineers and nurturing their career growth then come join the Marfeel Revolution!
- You are a master at building, leading, and managing a x-functional all-star engineering team
- You can set up and promote best practices xteams in your sleep
- You know by heart how to improve communication and align on strategy, goals, priorities, roadmap, etc. in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience analyzing and understanding the impact of proposed engineering projects and can prove it while giving visibility of projects xteams from the conception to the launch
- You are the responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects and you can’t wait to start!
- You help enforce and continuously improve our software engineering practices, processes, and tools.
- Your presence improves engineering quality and efficiency (e.g. improve workflow, code review, etc.) in order to scale the great engineering culture within Marfeel
- You are an enabler, you understand that you´re not an individual contributor in terms of code
- You are a rockstar hiring manager: you assess needs and skill gaps, write job descriptions, interviews, support recruitment process, assess compensation etc.
- You enjoy training & mentoring: identifying key training needs for teams, coordinating with HR, collecting feedback etc. and you exceed expectations
- You feel the need to empower mentor and challenge the team members to improve their craft, deliver high quality products, and develop themselves.
- Without fail you regularly schedule standard 1x1s “quality time” with engineers/team members
- Facilitating and supporting engineers in growing within the career path is a passion of yours
- You know the importance of promoting the mentoring program inside a project
Please do not apply unless you have:
- World class project management experience
- Extensive experience managing several high performing, self-directed tech teams at once
- You are an international team player.
- High English level
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 27 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talente