The EMEA Omnichannel Manager belongs to the EMEA Digital Stakeholder Engagement team in the CDS EMEA organization to ensure we provide a meaningful experience to our customers with the right content, through the right channel at the right time. The EMEA Digital Stakeholder Engagement team works to co-define and align the TA strategies for digital engagement with healthcare professionals and patients, drive digital launches and ensure synergy across therapy areas with a consistent framework and set of capabilities, in close collaboration with Integrated Brand Value Teams and Operating Companies.
The EMEA Omnichannel Manager, reporting to the Sr TA Engagement Lead will work closely with the Integrated Brand Value Team (IBVT) and other relevant functions, across several aspects:
- As an Integrator - translating the Brand Value Plan (BVP) and Brand Strategy into innovative omnichannel tactics which will maximize HCP experience in line with our broader CDS ambition*
- As a Connector - working with the IBVT to leverage and maximize value of the Janssen portfolio of digital solutions and their core strategic functionalitiesand connecting relevant solutions, experts and best practices in CDS
- As a Shaper - lead on the delivery of new solutions which will help foster the new mindset of agility, omnichannel and customer centricity within the IBVT and the broader organisation.
*CDS = Customer Digital Strategy “Seamless and meaningful customer experience”
- Through all stages of the IBP, make recommendations on specific omnichannel strategies and tactics that can be implemented to meet brand objectives
- Clearly identify the omnichannel components required within the customer journey in order to maximise the HCP experience.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the development and implementation of the Content and Editorial Plan process to ensure alignment with brand objectives
- Specify the omnichannel requirements to be considered during external agency selection and provide guidance during their onboarding to ensure alignment with our digital eco-system and ways of working.
- Contribute to or lead on EMEA Omnichannel initiatives as required
- Work with platform leads (iConnect, JMC, eEvents) to ensure that platforms are correctly set up for the brand to execute its strategies and tactics
- Implement clear action plans with key functions for the execution of brand omnichannel tactics
- Implement appropriate KPIs and analytics to track the implementation and impact of the brand omnichannel tactics
- Via own networks identify, implement and scale best practices or key initiatives to support delivery of brand objectives
- Lead on the ideation process for proposed omnichannel solutions and strategies (utilising the principles of agility and customer centricity)
- Support Innovation & Operational Excellence team and OpCo’s on scale up, of selected MVPs / pilots identified through the IDAP process
- Develop and submit business cases for other solutions and services into the IT / platform intake processes (eg to support new GTM)
- Work with the relevant functions on the implementation and scale up of new solutions and services
- Attend relevant Platform Design Boards in order to input brand requirements for consideration in future enhancements
- Ensure all tactics have a clear parameterisation and measure the impact.
- Have a clear focus on segmentation and personalization.
- Do continuous feedback loop, translating data into actionable insights to maximize the impact of the actions.
- Lead by example; be driven, have high levels of personal accountability, ensure the definition and implementation of clear roles and responsibilities.
- Challenge current processes and approaches with proactive proposals.
- Integrated Brand Value Team Leader (IBVTL)
- Other Integrated Brand Value Team Members: Medical, Medical Education, Market Access, Regulatory affairs, Communication & Patient Engagement, Compliance, Legal, Patient Solutions
- Synergy Team (BIMs, BAFMs, MR, OM)
- Platform Teams – Web Platform Team, CRM Team, eEvents Team, IT
- Innovation and Operational Excellence team
- External agencies and vendors
Experience, skills and competences
- A minimum of 5+ years business experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and changes in the business model.
- Demonstrable experience within the field of Sales and Omnichannel Marketing, experience of working within a digital/multichannel role within a start-up would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience of omnichannel service propositions, both from an operational and strategic development perspective.
- Awareness of market trends, technological solutions and competitor propositions.
- Have strong people skills; approachable, empathetic and able to work with people to achieve progress. Excellent interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Have a proactive approach to tasks with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication and presentation skills, specifically an ability to present complex issues and findings at multiple levels of the organisation.
- Comprehensive understanding of the critical business questions and drivers of performance
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities
- Experience of leading and influencing within a matrix organization
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on commitments using strong time-management and organization skills.
- Ability to build strong networks in- and outside of company
- Knows the roles and responsibilities of all key stakeholders and functions in the development of brand strategy.
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors would be useful
- Ability to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages would be beneficial.
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives,
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines.
- This position requires maximum of 50% travel across the EMEA region
Location: Central European Location
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.