Toposens is looking for creative engineers!
Toposens developed the first 3D ultrasound sensor worldwide. The sensor perceives its environment via the principle of echolocation, similar to a bat. We want to leverage this novel sensor technology and apply it to various applications, such as autonomously driving cars and intelligent robotics. We are a highly motivated team, working closely with well-known customers on exciting future technologies. It is our goal to shape the technologies of tomorrow and make our world a little bit better and more intuitive with our 3D ultrasound sensor technology.
- Conceptual design and development of product prototypes according to our customers’ requirements (real-time embedded development (µC/FPGA)):
- Connecting sensors, definition of interfaces, integration of BUS systems etc.
- Testing the system with regard to functionality and performance
- Point of contact for all technical questions concerning your project (internally and externally)
- Documentation of your work
- Research of relevant hardware: stay up to date on market trends (e.g. new µC), find better fitting hardware components etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering (e.g. Electrical Engineering or similar)
- Knowledge in C, C++, VHDL
- Experience with programming of embedded systems (µC, FPGA)
- Prior demonstration of your prototyping abilities (e.g. private projects)
- Ability to work independently and motivate yourself, good communication skills, team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Eagle and Matlab (or similar)
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer:
- Work in exciting projects for well-known customers and develop products for autonomous driving, people tracking or robotics
- Responsibility for your own projects
- Great (and fun) team, insight into the high-tech startup scene, contact to customers, regular team events
- Office in the middle of Munich (U3/U6 Universität), close to the English Garden, lots of restaurants and cafés
- Laboratory, testing room – room for your creativity!