As part of our innovative Firmware/Hardware team you will:
- Be responsible for firmware development and hardware programming
- Support the team during the whole process, from product idea to series production
- Develop new hardware devices
- Test and analyze prototypes
- Improve and optimize the product (power consumption, positional accuracy, data volume, key metrics, etc.)
- Program tracker server interfaces
- Work with the latest technologies (IoT, M2M, etc.)
- Ideally professional experience in firmware development
- Good knowledge of C
- Experience with Wireless Technologies (Cellular: GSM, UMTS, LTE ; Shortrange: BLE, WiFi, NFC, etc.)
- Experience with firmware systems architecture
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical thinker who is enthusiastic about hardware and gadgets
- Passion for new technologies like IoT
- Engaged and hands-on mentality
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 32,200 und € 50,000 on a full-time basis.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLESASE: