Snuk is looking for an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes to dedicated gateways within commercial buildings and cloud services.
There are countless IoT services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time developing their own infrastructure (both on-premise and in the cloud). That’s where we come in. Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of deploying services into large-scale buildings.
Our technology stack covers a wide set of engineering skill sets. We touch on every technology you need to build an IoT solution. Part of our architecture is cloud based (running on GCP), while a part of our software runs on embedded linux devices with various wired & wireless communication interfaces. Our deployment infrastructure is based on Docker and Ansible. Most of our code is written in Go, which fits our toolset and works well on embedded devices.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You are proficient with C or C++ in an embedded environment
- You have experience in networking
- You have experienced using embedded devices (sensors, gateways, routers, …)
- You have experience with wireless communication and networking products (WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, …)
- You have experience with wired bus systems (KNX, DALI, Modbus, ...)
- You know your way around in using and adapting open source tools and libraries
- Basic experience in hardware design and troubleshooting is highly appreciated
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers
- You have good English communication skills
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders and shaping the company
- Having impact on the product from day zero
- A steep learning curve
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way
- Employee stock option plan
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator
- International team
- Having access to fellow engineers from the WATTx team
Learn more and apply on snuk.breezy.hr.