An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our well funded start-up located near Silverstone, Northamptonshire. We are growing our passionate and enthusiastic team, working on commercial tech projects within the global sports industry. As part of this dedicated, multi-disciplined group, you will be working with an Embedded Systems Engineer to create robust embedded systems all the way from requirements analysis, through development and testing, to the finished product.
What we can offer you…
You will be working on new and pre-release projects with a small, growing team of initiative-driven innovators and problem solvers, and as such, will have important involvement from day one of each project. We offer you the opportunity to be there from the start within this growing, multi-disciplined team, and are looking for an individual who wants to drive their career forward through a proactive and enthusiastic approach.
Apply to join us now if you are looking to create a big impact within a global industry and want to gain a real sense of ownership whilst working on cutting edge, industry changing projects.
- 2+ years commercial experience developing low level source cod· Bare metal C programming experience for embedded devices
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related
- Experience taking a product from initial idea creation right through to production
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary R&D team, as well as on individual projects
- Familiarly with schematics and data sheets
- Familiarity with debugging embedded software using common test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, protocol analyser etc.)
- Automotive communications protocols eg, CAN· Experience with Unit Testing and Static Analysis
- Experience with STM32 product family and architecture
- Experience with HDL (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience with C#.NET
- Experience running and taking part in code reviews
- Knowledge of SQL database design and administration
- Experience with Linux
- Keen interest in new and emerging technologies
- Personal interest in engineering outside of work, for example, home projects, contribution to open-source projects
- Self-motivating, with a desire to continually improve and learn
- Have good attention to detail
- Willingness to help and support others across the team
- Chance to work at a fast growing tech startup within global sport
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning relevant technologies
- 25 Days holiday
- Your choice of new PC or Mac
- Casual dress code
- Free to use on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot beverages and soft drinks
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.