As an Embedded Software Engineer you will develop, model and integrate software modules for the automotive industry.
- Configure OS modules.
- Analyse customer requirements.
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets.
- Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software.
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Low level debugging with tools like Trace32 or similar.
- CAN/LIN/Flexray knowledge.
- C/C++ for embedded systems. Previous experience in Python and other scripting languages is appreciated.
- Previous experience in real-time systems design and programming.
- Basic electronics – capability to understand schematics and use an oscilloscope.
- Experience in team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or git...
- English fluency! All our customers are from outside Spain.
What will you find:
- Development in cutting edge automotive areas
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
- Experienced team
- Free delicious coffee! & fruit