We were first to bring to market an affordable and connected air quality monitor. It was a great challenge and a tremendous rewarding one, we have now the largest up and running base of connected air quality sensors in the world.
We are also embedding our technology in a growing number of products to leveraged our impact; helping a greater number of people around the globe to understand air pollution and get means to fight it.
As a startup we tackle the air pollution problem with data, sensors and machine learning. We are a growing team of less than 20 committed individuals of 6 different nationalities and already on 3 Continents. If you want to make a difference, consider taking part of this exciting journey.
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free accommodation during trial period.
- You have previously worked on an embedded development project involving C/C++
- You like to code in constrained environment and value beauty of efficient structure over quick and dirty memory hungry solutions.
- You want to perfect your skills in an environment practicing latest innovation in software development coming from Silicon Valley.
- Knowledge of FreeRTOS or Linux in embedded context is an asset.
- Knowledge of electronic manufacturing and testing procedures is an asset.
- Identify and document the approach, break down complex tasks and resolve them through individual contribution or existing software packages.
- Code software for hardware tests, prototyping and performance analysis in the relevant stages of an unreleased product.
- Code and maintain software for our main firmware platform.
- Work closely with our backend team to code interactions with our unique cloud based platform and its associated mobile apps.
- You will be under our lead firmware developer supervision; working in a small team where you can really make the difference.