At Kisi, we’re creating modern keyless entry systems aimed to make door access digital, seamless and secure. Our simple dashboard and easy-to-use mobile apps save administrators and employees time, resulting in a more positive and secure work experience.
Join us as an embedded software developer to build the next generation of Kisi's IoT security hardware controlling access for hundreds of thousands of users around the world. You will be part of the creation of Kisi’s hardware portfolio, from readers to panels and other sensors as part of a team with great experience in the matter.
- Working with very interesting and high profile partners and customers to gain valuable insights into needs & areas for improvements that will allow you to grow quickly in your role
- Co-Coordinating the development of new products with our partner agency in Croatia
- Co-Coordinating the production with our contract manufacturer in the US
- Design architectures and concepts for entirely new products together with our product team
- Ensuring rigid acceptance tests and supervise the rollout of new products and features to our remotely managed worldwide fleet of hardware devices
- Experience with building solutions on resource constrained embedded systems
- Experience with microcontrollers and fluent in programming for them (C, C++)
- Experience with low level data communication interfaces (UART, RS-485, …)
- Understanding of wireless communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi)
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in higher level programming languages and object-oriented pattern
- Understanding of encryption schemes
- Be part of a fast-growing startup! We love our product and want you to share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century.
- Our culture is vibrant and international! Our offices are located in Brooklyn and Stockholm, and we have remote employees working from all around the globe.
- We have two tech bootcamps in Stockholm each year, where you meet your colleagues from all over the world to sync on products and roadmaps
- We also have weekly team lunches and monthly team events!