As an Embedded Engineer, your software will be the core logic driving our KONUX devices forward. Indeed, this includes a lot of challenges that require problem-solving skills to make use of the resources available in the best way possible. Our engineering team is therefore constantly optimizing performance and does more accurate computations to achieve a smart system with real-time response. Being a firmware developer in our team will open you indefinite opportunities to work with various technologies from different vendors, programming languages and platforms. Get yourself into the game, apply your skills and build creative solutions in many fields of communication, digital signal processing, machine learning and many more. Here we don’t want to be good at what we do, we aim to be the extraordinary at it.
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
- Support the team to develop and implement advanced embedded systems architectures
- Take active part in the hardware design of real-time embedded system architectures with product ownership and responsibility
- Identify their real-time processing needs and formulate system requirements HW/SW integration execution (HW/SW debugging)
- Prototyping, sensor selection and prototype bring-up
- Debugging, hardware/software bug tracking, functional verification and signal characterization
- Collaborating with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with system design, including designs using operational amplifiers, filters, A/D and D/A converters
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers and FPGAs) Very good knowledge in C / C++ and Matlab as well as low-level programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to test, troubleshoot, and characterize own designs
- Knowledge of signal integrity, layout and grounding principles
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, mechanical vibrations and machine tools