Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide. Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life. cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech start-up with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop ground-breaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
Email Marketing Manager FT (f/m)
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing and Tech teams to develop email marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement and conversion rate
- Running gaugeable online campaigns aligned with the company’s strategy and marketing objectives
- Managing the global email campaign calendar across multiple business units and country organizations
- Ensuring prompt and accurate communication via email to minimize unsubscribes and reduce the bounce rate
- Designing, assembling and execution of automated online customer journeys
- Optimizing email content, layouts and segmentation criteria
- Analysing campaign performance and suggesting improvements
- Reporting on sales revenue generated by email marketing efforts
- Ensuring emails follow industry standards and best practices
- Creation of campaigns and landing pages for lead generation; optimization of lead generation flows
- Cooperation with email service providers (whitelisting and bounce management)
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- German native speaker or English native speaker (or equivalent certification) with fluency in German
- Digital native with an eye for aesthetics and a flair for digital communication
- Great interest in the topic of digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, blockchain & distributed ledger technologies
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 1,916 € (Junior) or 2,873 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.