Centaur Analytics is a dynamic, well-funded startup company developing full-stack agricultural solutions for the Internet of Things. Our company is pioneering with products which empower agricultural businesses and industrial users to improve efficiency and quality and reduce losses from insufficient monitoring, storage and maintenance of their products. Our unique position in the market has attracted the interest of VC investors and angels, who are supporting the company's exponential growth and global relevance.
Here at Centaur Analytics, our employees demonstrate their technical knowledge and skills in an environment which fully supports creativity, self-development and excellent career prospects.
We are looking for an exceptional electrical & electronic circuit engineer.
- At least 4+ years relevant experience
- Expertise in electronic design, including component selection, schematic design, and schematic capture with EDA tools
- Extensive experience with EE design for digital circuits, including serial control interfaces
- Extensive experience with EE design and layout for low-noise linear and switching power supply circuits
- Extensive experience with the design of battery-operated devices
- Knowledge of layout strategies for EMI minimization, signal integrity and low noise
- Comfort and ability to use all types of electronic test equipment
- Broad knowledge of engineering concepts (device behavior, data analysis, and systems modeling)
- Ability to manage many projects and project types
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve performance problems
- Great interpersonal skills - ability to present and communicate ideas
- Excellent process development and documentation skills
- BS & MS/PhD in a relevant field (EE, CS or Physics) or equivalent
- Experience with PCB layout
- Familiarity with microcontroller programming
- Experience using Matlab and/or Labview
- Experience with SPICE simulations