Editor for Copy and Video Scripts (F/M/D)
At Founders Foundation we support the next generation of tech entrepreneurs and create a founder-centric ecosystem to shape Germany's digital future. Our next milestone: Make even more talents startup-ready and help them build the next startup unicorn. This is the promise we want to make: Learn how to successfully found a Startup in just a few months.
Why do we need you?
Our company's name gives it away: Educating founders is what keeps us going. Educating more founders is what makes us shine. That's why we aim to grow the first stage of our education funnel to a next level and leverage our online presence. We need your experience in editorial work with copy and video to create high-quality and easy-to-digest content that educates entrepreneurial talents, tells our success stories, explains who we are as a company and gives first-hand insights into our work! We need you in our Brand & Content Team!
Things you'll do
Working at Founders Foundation means changing the status quo. You need us to be more specific? Sure thing, as our Editor for Copy and Video Scripts (F/M/D) in our Brand & Content Team you will:
- Take the lead for our overall editorial plan - from written to video-based content.
- Create written content along our education funnel that gets entrepreneurial talents and B2B startup founders excited: Starting with articles and success stories across press releases to startup insights and social media stories…
- Write scripts and screenplays for video tutorials und short clips on how to start a startup and handle their production
- Develop and update our editorial plan for all content products that will be displayed on various channels.
- Handle our special guests and top speaker who serve as our testimonials and workshop leaders.
- Collaborate with external sources for special projects.
- Become the internal source for a qualified view on content pieces and work in many interdisciplinary projects.
- Ensure a consistent picture of the Founders Foundations’ brand image and our digital education.
Working at Founders Foundation is fun because the people here are inspiring to work with. That is our concept for success and something we want to pursue. Apart from that, you are the person we are looking for when you have:
- Professional experience in journalism, media production, content development, copywriting and storytelling in a dynamic and digital environment.
- An understanding on how to set up lean, flexible and ready-to-improvise content production – because you are always prepared for the unexpected and have a plan B.
- Experience in collaborating with film teams, know the common processes of content production from preparation to after-production.
- A journalistic and/or PR mindset with strong conceptual skills and the ability to explain complicated content in a simple, on-point way.
- A background in Journalism, German Studies, Media and Communications or similar and see your strengths in spoken and written (primarily) German.
- Experience and affinity for Social Media Management & Content
- A structured and team-oriented working style, because you know that you never create great content alone - it’s always a team play.
- A natural focus on what really matters and quick fixes – you focus on the goal and the easiest way to reach it – not the most complex one.
- Ideally knowledge about relevant topics when building a company – which is the daily business of our Founders Education programs.
- Native-speaking German for writing and scripting & Fluent English language skills that allow you to communicate and write short abstracts or postings
What's in it for you?
To make your time at the Founders Foundation as interesting and pleasant as possible you will benefit from:
- A new-emerging team and topic which you will be able to shape right from the beginning
- A strong network of founders, partners and venture capitalists and real tech-stars in the startup scene
- An abundance of contacts to the international startup scene
- A lot of trust and responsibility, room for creativity and new ideas
- An awesome team of people who share their passion for entrepreneurship and B2B startups
- Further development and discounts on Bertelsmann corporate benefits
- A modern workplace in Bielefeld’s old town with the world's best coffee, breakfast and lunch place!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Send your application and join us now!