We are looking for an editor to work on media and new articles on our websites.
We are especially interested in candidates with experience editing scholarly books with large art programs.
- Provides editorial project management for print and digital publications in a wide range of genres and at all levels of complexity
- Maintains project records and reports on project status
- Under supervision of manager, oversees the work of various consultants, including translators, proofreaders, and indexers
- Constantly analyze the marketplace by keeping a pulse on our competitors and providing real-time targeted solutions
Skills and Abilities
- Copyediting and proofreading skills; knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Track record of efficiency, productivity, and ability to meet deadlines