We are looking for a marketplace manager that wants to embody our FRESH values (Focus, Honesty, Energy, Sustainability, Honesty).
Join us to build a scalable reCommerce logistics platform that helps save millions of products from destruction generating economic value and saving the environment.
Let’s disrupt the reCommerce industry and build a long-lasting company together!
Every year, more than 20% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates billions of costs for retailers and tons of unnecessary waste for the environment.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by optimizing returns and overstock management; we turn waste into sustainable profits.
To accomplish this, we built an innovative system throughout the whole reverse supply chain to resell returns and overstock to new customers and consumers, redirecting every item to its next best home!
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience in handling B2C eCommerce channels, specifically Amazon and Ebay.
You will be targeting consumers mainly in the DACH region, but also in other European countries. We expect a professional with autonomy and self-accountability, full of creative ideas and a great attitude.
You will thrive with us if you bring along an entrepreneurial mindset that fits an exciting and agile working strategy.
Important for us
- Languages : German (Full Working Proficiency / Native) and English (Advanced / Native), additional languages are a plus
- Work location : Berlin
- Personality : Value and vision-driven, ability to embody the overall vision and mission of the company
- Culture fit : Taking advantage of working with both experienced team members as well as young agile founders
- Hands-on attitude : if there needs to be work done, it will be done
- Interview and in-office assessment day
Your profile & qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in the marketing area of an e-commerce company, tech startup or corporate. Additional experience in Amazon and Ebay is a plus
- Passionate about online marketing ,especially performance marketing but also content marketing
- Technology affine with knowledge of tools like Amazon Seller Central, Ebay Seller Portal, Mail Chimp, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of any CRM tool is a plus
- A small and dynamic team
- Close advice of experienced advisors
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Being part of an impactful company
- A high degree of autonomy
- Get stuff done days and mentality
- Highly attractive career possibilities and fast growth
- Get to know the insights, challenges and opportunities on how a startup works in the different stages of growth and areas of operations
- Work with a very dynamic and international team
- Participate in the success of the company with our 1% revenue share across all team members
- Upon great performance, we can offer you a long term position with continuous development, willingness to learn and lead as part of the growth stage of our company
Salary and additional compensation benefits to be discussed upon the applicant's profile.