Our client, a world leader in multi-channel customer experience, is looking to expand their teams with a Multi-Lingual Finance Service Representative, in Madrid, Spain. Known for its Calamari Sandwiches, Madrid is the central capital of Spain, full of impressive boulevards and vast parks like the Buen Retiro.
It is famous for being the hub of European Art and is the home of many museums, combined with a baroque architectural style present throughout the city. While it has no beaches of its own, Valencia is only an hour’s ride away. If you are looking for an opportunity to work abroad, this could be the golden chance to broaden your horizons and build your international career!
- Attend inbound and outbound calls, emails, WhatsApp, chat to provide customer support and cross sell specific products in the German market;
- Inform and sell saving and investment products in which the client can invest in;
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and their impact on the different products and services in portfolio;
- Carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services described above;
- Capitalise upselling & cross selling opportunities where applicable.
- Dutch native speaker;
- High level of English and MS Office;
- Higher education in ADE, CCEE, Law or similar;
- Proven commercial experience of minimum 1 year in brokerage or investment service or selling Investment products;
- Certifications CIF, CAF, EFPA, EFA;
- Experience in issuing calls for sale of investment products;
- Experience in departments of financial analysis or market analysis;
- Knowledge of financial markets, statistics and mathematics;
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening;
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written;
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously;
- Demonstrated commercial capacity, relationship and dialogue with people, businesses or groups;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a start up looking to expand their profile;
- A no-call centre approach;
- Possible relocation benefits
- Competitive basic salary;
- International environment with modern offices.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!