Are you customer oriented and do you like interacting with others? Are you ready to start your career in an up and coming car company that is shaping the future and growing fast?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our partner is on a mission to change mobility forever. We're a generation that craves hassle-free options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable.
In their company, being bold is in their DNA, and they are constantly challenging themselves to give their customers the complete freedom to move when and where they want.
They were founded in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden and have been growing at a fast pace ever since. They have branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
They have great success and they are switching up the market by using the direct-to-consumer sales model, in contrast to the traditional dealership model.
This means that make the experience of having a car hassle free by taking over the administrative part of owning a car. They provide you with a car, take care of the insurance for the car, the maintenance, etc.
Most of the customers have a monthly based membership which also allows them to have more freedom should their financial situation change and they are no longer in a position to finance the membership then they can cancel it.
This allows complete flexibility which is ideal especially during these uncertain times.
They describe themselves as follows "This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience."
Requirements : The Job entails
The Job entails
The European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars have already started building the foundation for game changing customer service.
And now, they are expanding their team of Customer Engagement Advisors in Maastricht. The important thing for them is thinking outside the box and creating wow experiences for their members.
Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, no robots wanted!
Your main superpower is offering extremely good customer service via different communication channels. You are at the frontline of our company handling various customer queries as mentioned below.
So, as you can imagine we are looking for high-quality brand ambassadors.
A glimpse of the tasks :
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers, etc.
- Selling our damn good car and cool gear
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the event registration for our Clubs
- Offering basic technical customer support (You don’t need to be too tech-savvy, we’ll teach you. Although, being a computer expert could come in handy!)
- And a few other fun tasks as they come up (okay, maybe more than a few but that’s the fun part of a growing company!)
What you should have:
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent or similar job
- A GREAT service (and sales!) mindset
- A secondary-level education or higher
- Good computer skills
- You are a (near-)native Dutch speaker
- An excellent command of the English language
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory
- Living in / around Maastricht or willing to move to this area
Offer : What they offer
What they offer
Sure, they have all the basics in place like pension, wellness allowance, and insurances. But that's not the reason you choose them You want to work with them because you will :
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50 / 50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds : a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. They're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
- They offer a base monthly salary of €2,260 for a 38-hour week (with additional overtime hours paid at a rate of €13.72 / hour)
They're not into strict hierarchy, but they do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. They've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth.
If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, they think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Apply now!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Skills / Customer Service, customer engagement advisor, Dutch, Effective Communication, Social Media, Good Computer Skills