- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyze market data to generate distributor channel sales
- Assign territories, set sales goals and ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved.
- Provide information, education, marketing and sales promotional support to distributors to ensure continual improvement.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent Andrew Alliance through coaching individuals in the field and personally observing the performance of distributors.
- Assist distributors with client training as required.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies.
- Prepare and execute annual reviews of distributors.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each territory, while facilitating ongoing product training and support.
- VP Sales
- VP Marketing
- Service Director
- The sales, service and marketing teams
- Key customers, business and channel partners, industrial and academic subject matter experts
The role holder needs to be a driven and dynamic individual and a fast learner as well as an avid networker with good communication skills; capable of thinking strategically yet excellent in tactical implementation of programs, yet also very hands-on in all work aspects as part of a small team.
Professional/Technical/Expertise and Personal Attributes:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related scientific discipline (Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology or Biochemistry); an MSc. qualification would be an asset.
- Completion of an advanced degree in business and previous relevant business management responsibility with financial acumen is strongly desired, as well as a proven performance track record in strategic account selling and/or opportunity selling.
- A significant number of years of relevant work experience in the industry ideally including liquid handling, lab automation, and workflow solutions, ELN Software experience would be an asset; application related competencies in Bioanalytics (using tools like LC/MS, Flow Cytometry, etc.) are a condition; experience with applications fields like Immune Oncology, Protein expression, and analysis or Genetics would be a real plus.
- A capable team player adept at facilitating resources and obtaining support and buy-in across organizational boundaries including good project management skills ideally with experience in developing and delivering differentiated customer solutions into a competitive marketplace.
- Is competent in taking calculated risks and has a strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships.
- Promotes company goals and ideals to customers, channel partners and the market in general.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to set priorities/manage time effectively.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to motivate distributors and effectively engage with customers.
- Proven experience conducting market analysis and identifying new territories.
- Ability to develop training programs for distributors
- Fluent in English, any additional languages is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good self-organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a start-up, hands-on environment.
- Willingness to travel Worldwide (up to 60%).
- Ideal location: Geneva or Paris, but home-office is a possible solution