This strategical position is focused on our brand Autohero. As Director of Retail Spain you will:
- Lead and execute the strategy and growth plan for AUTO1's Spain Retail Unit Autohero.
- Lead the operational development of the network in Spain.
- Enhance our Retail KPIs and optimize results - focusing on Sales performance, Operations & Logistics and Customer satisfaction.
- Take over the operational responsibility, optimizing potential in different areas and creating scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer experience.
- Hire, train and develop a team of more than 40 employees, including 5 Team Leads.
- Manage business relationships and negotiate strategic agreements with external partners across Spain.
- Direct report to the VP in Spain & Portugal and SVP’s Europe.
- Highly strategical business analysis background with previous experience in one of the top five consulting firms or a tech start-up company.
- Strong analytical skills (KPIs analysis) with big proven achievements and focus on results.
- 3+ years of experience working in Strategical Business Development projects.
- Experience managing large teams’ network is a plus, with the ability to work and manage in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment.
- English and Spanish proficiency level is a must.
- An MBA is preferred.
- Availability to travel (only when necessary).
- The possibility to shape one of the most exciting start-ups and one of the few unicorns in Europe.
- Contributing to the success of a fast-growing company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- Being part of the leadership team, having the opportunity to significantly influence the growth of the Spanish business.
- An attractive salary package with a fixed and variable scheme.
- Flexible compensation: health insurance, food and kindergarden optional discounts.