We are ComboStrike, a full-service integrated marketing and advertising agency working with some of the top video game publishers in the industry. We provide marketing solutions from brand to performance, including design, digital marketing, events, influencer marketing and more. Our results-driven approach means we focus on solving problems and creating value for our partners, instead of selling their products.
We were founded in the advertising technology space as ad2games, delivering users to the biggest free-to-play companies in the world. Three years ago, we founded our sister company, nevaly, to explore the hottest new marketing space: influencers. With the establishment of ComboStrike, we now deliver complete, multifaceted campaigns to companies such as Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Tencent Games, CD PROJEKT RED and many more.
As the Director of Marketing, you will be developing marketing strategies for the world’s top gaming companies. You will help construct and oversee the execution of go-to-market campaigns for mobile, PC and console games. This role requires an extensive understanding of both traditional and digital marketing. If you love gaming and crafting messages that reach millions of people, this is the job for you.
- Manage the team - Grow a team of marketing and creative professionals, and develop their expertise by providing them with guidance, tools and training
- Drive the business - Partner with Business Development to identify potential clients, win pitches and provide strategic direction for game campaigns
- Stay current - Keep on top of advertising technologies and trends, understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insights to contribute to new campaign direction
- Conduct the marketing orchestra - Lead efforts in creative development, media strategy, influencer marketing, PR, content marketing, events, social media, OOH and CTV to develop unforgettable marketing narratives across platforms
- Drive collaboration - Bring people together from many different teams and backgrounds to deliver a unified vision and execute a plan
- 4+ years of product marketing, product management in gaming, or comparable experience
- Previous involvement with AAA games
- Strong leader who can inspire people to action, and facilitate cooperation across teams
- Self-motivated, quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is always one step ahead
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Readiness to travel between ComboStrike offices around the world (San Francisco, Shanghai) and client visits and to some major industry events
- BONUS: Previous experience with GaaS, mobile games or advertising firms
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.