Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture!!
PepsiCo has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical capability to rapidly – Providing incredible opportunity to create accelerated growth and value for the organization through PepsiCo’s ambitious Digital transformation, top line and margin goals. PepsiCo NRM is a key priority function where transformation, technology, strategy and capabilities enablement are aimed to be the best in class, and to be standardized and deployed globally. Join for endless possibilities!
The main purpose of this role is to define and implement a long-term NEXT GEN - transformation & innovation Strategy, creating advanced analytics capabilities across geographies and PEP functions – with help from Tech teams (CDO/IT). The role will leverage expertise form Tech teams in Advanced Analytics AI/Machine Learning practices across Pricing, Promo, Assortment and Commercial Investments Analytics etc. to deliver sustainable revenue improvement and digital capabilities adoption for PepsiCo, driving impact across all NRM Sector, BU’s and Categories.
*This role can sit in any PepsiCo HUB office located within Europe*
As a Director of Global Net Revenue Management, you will:
- Support defining the overarching Net Revenue Management NEXT GEN Transformation & Innovation Strategy and Next Gen PMO for the enterprise and defines a multiyear program and platform approach to cross leverage work streams (capability, geo, functions) in a sustainable and consistent manner
- Partner with Sector NRM VP’s/leads to develop clear Next Gen capabilities AOP Targets for Transformation & Innovation in line with BU market situation and PEP growth framework
- In partnership with the CCO, Global Category Leads and Sector Chief Category Officers support in defining a clear target to improve digital transformation, drive innovation and transformation capabilities around advanced pricing, promo, assortment and commercial investments optimization etc.
- Drive standards/discipline in NRM governance, incorporating standardization of Analytical Practices across Pricing, Promo, Assortment and Commercial Investments, to elevate performance and execution excellence.
- Partner with Sectors and BU NRM leads to deploy targeted initiatives, leveraging external Consultants, PEP internal IT, CDO, other data science/technical resources, local BU expertise to identify value opportunities and address global NRM challenges and opportunities in a timely and granular manner.
- Embrace external start-up and other sources of innovation in collaboration with PEPLabs (e.g. hosting external hackathons/conferences) to accelerate PEP understanding and leverage of future technology to drive advantaged NRM delivery. Builds a strong external network and elevates PEP presence and profile to underpin future talent acquisition.
- Formalize an internal network of collaboration and best practice sharing across IT, eCommerce, Insights, Digital Marketing to further develop future PEP capability development on digital technology and analytics.
- Support Development of a coherent transformation agenda globally to enable advanced next gen analytics adoption, sharing best practices and creating global knowledge base and framework
- Create thought leadership for global view across geographies and categories build Next Gen frameworks
- Lead the monthly and quarterly touch base with Sectors/BUs NRM leads to evaluate Next Gen Analytics capability adoptions, assess and help guide initiatives, create Next Gen (advanced analytics) PMO strategy, ways of sharing best practices across geographies and functions.
- Coordinate with other NRM priorities to ensure NRM Transformation & Innovation requirements are supported and readily translated into execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years experience - Next Gen Capabilities PMO, Operating Practice-AOP, proximity to data and technology
- Experience in Advanced NRM Pricing, Promo, Assortment, Commercial Investment and other NRM Analytical practices preferred
- Strong record in CPG Consulting practice /experience would be added benefit
- Experience with Agile ways of working with technical Data Science, Data Engineering other resources
- Exceptional strategic thinking & analytical skills – ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high level executive summary storylines & concise practical execution plans
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way and adapt content to a variety of senior leadership and middle management audiences – specifically including strong PowerPoint and Excel competence
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda and interrogate complex, incomplete or ambiguous data with ease, including strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Self-starter and able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at Senior Leadership
- level and across a wide stakeholder group in Functions, Sectors and BU’s. Cross Functions Collaborations.
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Change Management – leading large-scale change and digital transformation throughout organization
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate complex issues in an easy to understand way
- Proven leadership and people development skills of a substantial team of diverse individuals
- Collaboration and working in a matrix organization, Ability to influence at high level without authority
- Takes an enterprise view anticipating implications across multiple global stakeholders (e.g., market needs, labor practices, legal issues) when building strategies and driving results.