According to The Reshaping Healthcare survey, The pandemic has thrust health into the spotlight and with it, changed perceptions about the importance of personal and societal health, with 53% of people saying they are now more aware of their general health.
No company epitomises the role that technology is playing in this positive shift in behaviour and attitude to health better than my client.
Why you ask? Because they’ve built a virtual product that enables patients with long term conditions to be able to receive around the clock care & support from qualified clinicians.
They have been so successful so early in their journey that they’ve been able to secure a substantial amount of seed funding from a preeminent global HealthTech VC firm which they’ve utilised, in part, to hire a core group of talented software & data engineering talent with their Series A round primed for Q1 of 2022.
All that’s left as the final missing piece of this disruptive tech jigsaw puzzle is an Engineering Director to join them for the ride of a lifetime.
Your mission should you accept it
- Establishing and iterating on the technical vision for their virtual product in collaboration with current and client partners
- Leading on all technology decisions to ensure that they comply with regulations and are proactive for data protection and security.
- Defining and monitoring the metrics of quality, efficiency & excellence for the software & data engineering teams
- Establishing an inclusive and progressive culture for the software engineering function, as well as the wider company, together with the leadership team
My client is looking for someone who :
- Has the drive and passion to rally a team of technologists together from today to IPO
- Is energised by the rollercoaster experience of working at a fast growing startup
- Cares about engineering excellence, and continually strives to learn, grow and understand
- Has a deep sense of compassion, for not only the members of the team, but also the clinicians and patients our service supports
- Is deeply invested in the future of the UK healthcare system
So if this sounds like you then please hit that apply button to find out more or email me directly at chris.waniala fewandfar.io