We are TravelPerk : a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market worth over $1.4 trillion to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team.
From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Director of Customer Care (Enablement) to join the CC team! You will drive impact on the quality, efficiency, and engagement of Customer Care in service of our 7-star mission.
- TK is building a new customer-centric function in the CC Organization which will focus on Enablement & Customer Satisfaction
- The departments Quality & Customer Experience and Training, Development and Communication will be forming this department
- We are looking for a world-class Director to lead this department forward; The following notes contain the critical details for this position, including the job description, responsibilities and skills required.
What you will do :
Leadership : Team Development and Growth
- Lead and develop the Learning and Development, Quality, CX and communications teams to ensure your goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities :
- Hiring and Training of outstanding talent
- Coaching & Career Development to all levels of leadership within their organizational units
- Acting as a role model of TK Values and approach
From Idea to Impact
TravelPerk is in a hypergrowth phase so changes happen everywhere, all the time to enable us to thrive.
In addition to this scaling change, ideas for CX and efficiency improvements will come from all parts of the organization, including your own.
You are responsible for building effective communication flows so that you can coordinate and, working with the Customer Care leadership team, prioritize these ideas.
Impact is everything. With a 1k person organization, and growing rapidly, you are responsible for ensuring the prioritized ideas are turned into impact as seen through agent performance.
This can be through many channels such as new hire training, refresher training, QA feedback, knowledge base etc.
- Participating in business leadership meetings; developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Create and maintain a world-class, customer-centric QA strategy with a full feedback loop from travel consultant to customer.
- Develop an internal communication strategy and the relevant tooling, to evangelize the importance of quality, CX and efficiency in all engagements.
- Develop a training strategy that enables the travel consultants to deliver our service ambitions effectively
Data & Tech Driven:
- Build a data driven organization that prioritizes impact on OKR’s vs. following a set protocol of what traditional programs dictate.
- Create a deep partnership with the internal Product and Tools team to continuously push the advancement of Travel Consultant technology and data use.
- Represent the voice of the employee and customer in platform improvements that help those who help our travel consultants
- Utilize storytelling to bring the travel consultants and employee voice to the decision- making table
- Create effective training and knowledge delivery processes in collaboration with peers in the Operations teams.
- Have primary responsibility for agent knowledge base, assessment of knowledge, and access to appropriate tools and trainings.
Leadership : Stakeholder Management & Cross functional collaboration
- Provide regular comprehensive updates to senior leadership on the performance and insight from the organization.
- Regularly interact with team members, leadership, and strategic stakeholders to solve complex service challenges and process pain points.
- Integrated partnership with teams handling the most common, complex challenges and creating a roadmap and action plan for the enablement departments to ensure solutions are effectively cascaded to the operational teams
What you need :
- A bachelor's degree, or higher in operations, business or a related field, is required.
- Experience in scaling & leading Training, Quality & CX Teams in high performing organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean Processes
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical / statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.