We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We grew 1200% in 2017, were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000, were featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired, and just concluded our 2nd round of funding ($21M) to help us scale.
We are looking for an experienced, dependable, hands-on, data-driven, and well-rounded growth marketing leader to join our growth team. Someone with a proven track record of success in SaaS B2B to own demand generation strategy, conversion optimization, and analytics to help us push that growth even further.
Are you a hungry, yet humble and ethical marketing growth professional ready for an incredible journey that will take a lot from you, but also give a lot back? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale the demand generation for a disruptive platform that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel? If so, we need to talk!
As a Director of Customer Acquisition & Growth, you will be an instrumental contributor to making our fast growth a sustainable trend. You will have a direct impact on the success of one of the hottest startups in Europe, being able to showcase your excellent analytical, B2B demand generation and leadership skills, and be empowered to act proactively to address Inbound marketing needs to facilitating the lead generation process end-to-end.
You will help us achieve our aggressive revenue targets growing X10 year on year focusing on:
- Top of the funnel - Generating qualified leads at scale from multiple paid and unpaid channels, while analyzing and testing ROI continuously to optimize CAC.
- Mid-funnel - Analyze, optimize and accelerate user journey and conversion to revenue post sign-up.
What you will do:
- Own the Demand generation strategy and its execution -> This includes hands-on execution of multi-channel campaigns as well as collaborating with your teammates on their campaigns.
- Manage and further develop Analytics & Reporting -> Among others, you will:
- Own tracking, attribution, and KPIs.
- Provide marketing performance visibility.
- Keep numbers aligned with sales and finance KPIs.
- Setup and manage analytics and make data-based decisions to figure out best channels (SEO vs. content vs. paid vs. outbound sales).
- Own Marketing Automation -> You will own user journey communication, segmentation, nurturing, qualification, and scoring flow.
- Manage Processes & Scale -> You will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database communication and management.
- Handshake with sales -> you will own the lead handoff and interfaces with the sales team.
- Empower and mentor the team -> Help the current lead gen team members to over-achieve their goals.
- Coach and train the team -> Stay up-to-date with new trends and best practices and share knowledge to make sure everyone is able to deliver their best to the common goals.
What you will need:
- 4+ years experience in growth/demand generation at an early stage, fast-growing tech startup, within an international environment, and ideally within B2B SaaS.
- 2+ years experience running lead nurturing and email marketing.
- Team Management experience.
- Native English speaker (or having an analog level) is a must. Additional EU languages will be a plus.
- An extremely Analytical & Data-Driven DNA -> Among others, you have:
- a strong talent for stats and analytics.
- attention to detail.
- the ability to talk in numbers, and only use opinions when the search for data yields no results.
- a clear knowledge of the ins and outs of your B2B SaaS KPIs, always have the numbers at your fingertips and enjoy analyzing performance through data.
- an expert level using MS Excel.
- Very well organized -> You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project, process, or tasks to execute on. You have great prioritization and focusing skills, and you believe in 80/20.
- Accountability -> You always deliver. You’ve owned a number before and can come up with creative ways to hit that number regardless of whether you have no budget or a million dollar budget.
- Strong sense of ownership -> You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Resilient -> You have a strong character, perseverance, and grit, while you are humble and ready to give and get feedback understanding it as an opportunity to grow or help others do so.
- Competitive nature -> you are results-driven, motivated by challenge, over-achiever in everything you do and have a winner mentality.
- Strong executioner -> You have a talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- Team Player -> Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution.
- Technically capable -> you have a passion for marketing technology, data, process, and problem-solving. You quickly understand how to use, set-up and integrate a wide array of technologies independently.
- Hacker Mentality -> You have a burning desire to know the ins and outs of any system, so you pull the appropriate levers to get it to react as you’d like.
- Good English copywriting skills -> You do not need your copy to be proof.
- Inspired -> You are passionate and can inspire others.The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Independent -> You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify your income and increase the net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.