Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Development and leadership of the BI team
- Responsibility of the continuous development of the data warehouse, the BI solution and reporting landscape
- Conception of data systems and introduction of relevant measurements as well as optimization business relevant processes in various departments
- Further development of various prediction models for sales
- Close collaboration with all departments in using data to optimize processes and development of data-based reportings
- Implementation of various new BI projects in close collaboration with your own team
- Organisation of trainings and support of the departments in using the BI solutions
- You have successfully completed your studies in business or the natural sciences or in a similar field
- You possess relevant working experience in the fields of Data and Analytics, ideally in the field of business intelligence and are experienced in leading a BI team
- You have experience in the development of data warehouses, data models, dashboards and reports as well as various kind of analysis
- You feel good in working with SQL and Excel as well as knowledge in Data Mining and Machine Learning
- You have implemented successfully change and optimization processes
- You are experienced in the conception of statistic models as well as the implementation of machine learning algorithms
- You acquired knowledge in Web Analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Adobe) and know how to analyse the data
- You work solution-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- You like to communicate, work in a team and have a hands-on mentality
- You have (very) good German and English skills
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.