Who we are
Here at WhatWapp Entertainment, you will find a group of young and passionate people: we love games, we love coding, and we love design. We also love beer, but that's another story! Our goal is to reach everyone who loves traditional games and uses them on mobile devices because fun should have no limits. Come and work with us: we will make great products for great people!
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible to manage and update WhatWapp mobile games.
Specifically, in WhatWapp Entertainment, Product Managers are responsible for driving customer-facing and back-end capabilities on the entire product life cycle from a strategic level towards UI/UX design, development and to solve problems and analyze trends. This role involves both product and project management, so it requires operational skills and technical fluency, plus building great relationships internally and externally.
What will you do:
- Planning and developing the product quarterly/yearly roadmap;
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of WhatWapp mobile games;
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the game more fun, profitable, viral and revolutionizing;
- Actively work with business intelligence & the team in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors (Live Ops);
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team to produce an outstanding social game;
- Work in an Agile environment with Scrum methodology (Sprint planning, grooming, retrospective)
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle for mobile games with complex economies and feature areas;
- Lead the product team making sure all the relevant KPIs are matched and also team and company’s goals are achieved;
- Work closely with graphic designers, developers, and customer care operators;
- Use a bottom-up approach, getting the most ideas possible out of the minds around;
- Analyze users behavior to deeply understand the direction the product should take to maximize retention, engagement, and monetization;
- Manage the reactivation campaigns (e.g. push notifications) and customers in-app journeys;
- Embrace KPIs as customers' lifetime value as a new faith.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative discipline;
- Previously experience in product development or management of mobile products;
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team, providing guidance and direction and setting measurable goals;
- Strong project management capability and personal organization skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Knowledge and use of product management techniques such as Competitor Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research;
- Agile/Scrum certification is a Plus.
- Experience in game development is a strong Plus.
What Do We Offer?
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to the collaboration with the best elements of the field;
- An excellent contract proposal;
- Water, coffee, cakes, and beers;
- Flexibility and availability from the whole team.