Join the payever team!
payever started with a simple idea: We wanted to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70+ members around the world we´ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. We moved to the heart of Hamburg to connect customers with businesses by realising our vision of a modern consumer experience. Today we are an internationally operating, high growth startup.
Join a team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, backed by Europe's leading early stage investors High Tech-Gründerfonds and Microsoft Ventures.
We're currently looking to expand our marketing team with a product-driven, ambitious performance marketing strategist. We're looking for a visionaire, somebody capable and willing to take our marketing performance through the best fitting channels and generate positive returns. In this role, you'll be leading the company's marketing performance efforts, working side-by-side with our CEO and COO and pitch your ideas to identify the best working marketing performance, launch our products or expand their reach.
- Analyze and understand customer data
- Identify marketing channels including SEM, Affiliate, Content, Social, Display
- Create and implement performance marketing campaigns from ideation to execution inside the identified channels
- Manage and improve existing marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- At least BSc in Marketing or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a performance marketer, with experience being in charge of a whole marketing department being a clear plus
- You are confident, able to come up with ideas and expose them in a clear and convincing way to the management
- Analytical mindset, you base your reasoning on facts and figures
- You are goal driven, you focus on your objectives and don't give up
What we offer:
A chance to take part in innovation.
Our goal is nothing short of solving ALL of the problems of modern commerce. Join us on a mission to change the way business works.
Competitive pay rates.
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why make sure you are paid well and on time.
A learning experience.
We innovate, improve and change constantly to deliver maximum efficiency. So others can learn from our results.
Get more done.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities.
A space you'll love.
We're located in the centre of Hamburg directly at the harbour.