Gataca is seeking a Digital Marketing specialist to join our team full-time and elaborate digital market strategies with the ultimate goal of generating commercial leads and positioning our brand among the best of the market.
If finding a dynamic and agile company that provides the opportunity to learn, grow professionally, and play a key role in the organization resonates with you, keep reading.
- Drive brand awareness in relevant markets
- Define, plan and execute lead generation strategies through digital marketing campaigns
- Create content for our website
- Create, implement, and coordinate content across marketing channels: website, social media posts, blog, video scripts, emails, press articles, and infographics.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Manage all our social media accounts
- Listen to our community and conduct market research to identify growth opportunities, emerging trends, and look for new content ideas.
- Send monthly performance reports to communicate progress
- Seek out opportunities to partner with customers and influencers who add value to our community to grow our social networks.
- Track content engagement and performance
- Master’s Degree with a focus on Journalism, English, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator, or related role, ideally for digital media (social media, web, video, etc)
- Good knowledge of SEO and understanding of how to write content for search.
- Experience generating reports on campaigns and site performance on Google Analytics
- Impeccable writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English – When you write something, to be able to say, “dang, that’s good!”
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, knowledge-savvy, fast learner, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Must be eligible to work in Spain
- Job to be performed locally in our Madrid offices, but flexible WFH policies are available