Robo Wunderkind builds tools that enhance the way kids play, learn, and create with tech in school and at home. Our award-winning robotics kits empower kids (ages 5-14) to learn to code through the joy of play. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, but passionate, marketing team in Vienna, Austria.
You will directly report to the CMO and will have strong autonomy and level of impact. We have a very flat structure and we will give you space to develop your own ideas and execute them.
- Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer on the digital strategy
- Developing and executing digital marketing strategies, concepts and campaigns for the promotion of our existing and upcoming products
- Maximising online sales performance by applying your knowledge in all areas of Digital Marketing including Growth Hacking, A/B testing, SEO, Performance Marketing, CRO, Referral Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
- End-to-end performance monitoring, optimisation and reporting
- Monitoring website performance, leading website updates
- Manage and optimise our Amazon listings, including Amazon Ad Campaigns
- Overseeing the creation and delivery of creative assets and copies as needed
- Managing external digital marketing partners
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Digital Marketer/Growth Hacker
- Self-motivated and versatile with the ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics including event tracking, segmentation, custom reports, exports, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, experience with other tools and channels is a plus.
- Experience with behavior analytics tools, such as Hotjar
- Experience with manipulating and interpreting large data sets to generate reports which provide insights & conclusions
- Experience with Amazon ads campaigns is a plus
- Ability to multitask and handle a number of projects at once
- Agency background preferred
- Fluent in English (German considered a plus)
Working at Robo Wunderkind means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, taking up new challenges every day, being inspired by what our small customers create and doing your bit to help us reach more children worldwide.
We are offering a performance based bonus on top of the base salary, flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home office 2 days per week.
If it sounds like something you would like to become part of, please send us your CV and motivation letter!
Please note that if you do not hear from us within two weeks from your application date, it means you were not selected for an interview.