In 2018, Holidog decided to face a new challenge: launching Hector Kitchen! Here's how we think: our furry best friends all have specific needs, depending on their age, breed and many other factors, just like us humans. With Hector Kitchen, our bespoke pet-food service, we provide a healthy option with quality ingredients and recipes tailored to your pet’s needs. Hector Kitchen isn’t just a treat for pets, our ambition is also to make everyone’s pet-food purchase personalized and hassle free.
Our Digital Marketing team is key in shaping our relationship with customers. As Digital Marketing Manager you will plan and execute email marketing strategies that will help us building an exceptional customer journey and will drive our sales. You will also coordinate our content creation team to continue to position Hector Kitchen & Holidog as unique brands with distinct tones and images that will attract more and more pet lovers!
If you are highly performance driven, resourceful and you are looking for a new challenge, joining us is the perfect opportunity to be part of a dynamic and ever changing startup as well as embarking a journey with a fantastic team (and adorable doggies)!
You will be at the heart of the team, collaborating with all of departments (Customer Happiness, IT, HR, Operations) and regularly reporting performance to our COO and CEO to illustrate the impact of customer adoption marketing. As Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Team Leading: You will lead and build up a team of dynamic and engaged professionals to deliver our ambitious goals. You know the ins and outs of Hector Kitchen and you are a go-to figure for your team.
- Email Campaigns: Your mission is to increase our sales, improving customers acquisition and retention. You will build and manage our overall email marketing strategy. From segmentation, to the design of our emails, you are responsible for the quality and performance of our campaigns as well as the channel’s revenue.
- Testing & Optimization: You always look for ways to bring things further and your motto is test, test, test! Your role will be to understand the email KPIs, review the performance of the campaigns, follow up on ROI and provide recommendations for optimization based on this data.
- Content Management: You will coordinate our copywriting team to ensure that our content pipeline is always up and running. You are are responsible for the quality control of all the content productions.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Language: You are a French native speaker and fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Professional Background: You have at least 2 years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics. You also have experience in a team leader role.
- Experience: You have a deep understanding of digital marketing techniques and trends as well as SEO/SEM and Google Analytics. You also have experience with content management and/or content production itself. Experience with subscription services is always a plus.
- Leadership and communication skills: You are a natural leader and know how to motivate a team to reach your objectives.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork: Nobody has all the answers, and we want someone we can work with to leverage our collective strengths. We need you to make us all better, and let us help you get better as well.
- Commercial and strategic mindset: You live to drive sales and can determine the best practices to deploy according to context. You will be part of a growing start-up, and we are counting on you to scale-up.
- Ownership and growth: You are invested in your work, and are willing to recognize and learn from your mistakes.
- High standards: You take great pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Adaptable: You thrive in an agile work environment, you can adapt quickly and face challenges with optimism and enthusiasm.
- Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tools: Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Mailjet and Google Analytics.
- Animal lover: You are an animal lover who knows how important our furry friends are to the people who care for them.
- Last but certainly not least, you are caring: You genuinely care about your work, about your teammates and about animals.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Type of contract: Full time.
- Location: Barcelona (Spain).
- Salary: Based on profile.
- Perks: Weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet & a pet friendly office in the center of Barcelona (El Born)!