This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, innovative B2C marketing leader to drive significant growth impact in a growing recruitment technology company.
As the Marketing Manager at Workwide Group, you will be kickstarting growth and marketing initiatives that will help grow traffic, signups, and ultimately, land people in jobs around Europe.
A significant attraction of the role is its breadth, with the opportunity to work with both marketing strategy, and campaign details and be involved in product development discussions.
Reporting directly to our Co-CEO this role is intrapreneurial .
Things you'll be working on
Planning, executing, and measuring the marketing strategy & initiatives. Including Paid Marketing, Analytics, Influencer, UGC, Affiliate, SMM, and content marketing.
All familiar concepts and areas for you.
To build a team consisting of part-time consultants, agencies, and freelancers to help you scale your work. Some of this is already in place and you will inherit these contacts, some you will need to acquire and some you might want to change out.
- Experience in running performance campaigns in multiple languages and markets
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital marketing leader
- Knowledge of digital trends and internet culture
- Good understanding of affiliate and / or influencer partnership / campaigns
What we offer
- A front-row seat to the recruitment technology space and trends
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, monthly after-work activities, and more)
- New modern office facility in Karlstad
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours / week)
- Wellness & fitness allowance
- Life insurance
- Work from home once a week
We’re interviewing continuously and can work with you on a flexible starting date in Q3 2022.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a Recruitment technology start-up with an exciting future ahead, apply today! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
To get this job, you need to be an EU citizen or be eligible to work and live in the European Union.