As part of our international Marketing team you will:
- Optimize existing online search engine campaigns and plan new international campaigns
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and campaign performance
- Manage our Google and Facebook Advertising accounts
- Set up and execute our newsletter campaigns together with the team
- Work closely with multiple departments
- At least 5 years of professional experience in performance marketing (SEA, Facebook Ads, Affiliate, Newsletter)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ideally experience with the Facebook Ads Manager
- Very good German and English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Meticulously analytical in your thought processes
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proactive, independent and easy-going
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,800 and € 44,800 on a full-time basis.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLESASE: