Our Client is a Start up in the health Food industry with one of their main office based in Barcelona. They provide a unique experience to their customers through their IT infrastructure.
They are focus on innovation, quality in order to ensure the customer experience and also their products. The company is currently in her high pic, and needs to develop fast.
As a DevOps Team Lead you will be part of an innovative IT Team. You will be in charge of helping the company to increase their business with a high speed, innovative and user-friendly infrastructure for their stockholders. You will bring solid experience in technical skills but also in leading skills.
You will be leading a team of tow, which is going to increase with the company development.
You will be responsible to the performance, the efficiency and the security of the infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing improvement to the product while keeping the essence of it
- Testing the applications, and adjust the code if necessary
- Define and documents new requirements based on System requirements and System design documentation
- UX-UI Design, defining client and service architectures
- Taking into consideration the adaptation to mobile apps
- Writing effective APIs
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Troubleshooting, debug and upgrading software.
You are graduated from an Engineering School.
You have a previous successful experience in Team Leading with project management, and cross project management.
You have a previous successful experience as Devops.
You have a previous successful experience as Fullstack Developer.
You have a proficient level of English (written & speaking)
You master the following technologies:
- .NETCORE and NodeJS
- SQL, mySQL,and MongoDB
- ASP.NET, Angular, AngularJS, React and next.js
You are open-minding and innovative.
You are pet friendly.
The company offer a salary aligned with the market.
You will have the possibility to develop yourself.
Devops Team Leader IT team SaaS Products Pets friendly Startup Next level Challenge