You will join a young, dynamic and motivated team developing robotics and software platforms
- Industrialization, continuous integration and continuous deployment of software solution.
- The implementation of monitoring tools.
- Setting up different environments (development, test, and production (on-Premise or Cloud)).
- Andrew Alliance server maintenance and management.
- Management and support for the group IT infrastructure, including clients and servers of different types
- Internal support of the Andrew Alliance employees
We are looking for an enthusiast, who likes challenges and is not afraid to take responsibility.
If you are attracted to the healthcare, biology, and robotics, you will find your happiness.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Good English level, in order to communicate and exchange with the Geneva and Boston teams.
- Knowledge or mastery of technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Git, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet or Ansible are more.
- Good adaptability and learning ability.
- Dynamic, autonomous, and rigorous.
- Good communication skills.
- Frontend: Angular 5, Typescript, …
- Backend: Node.js, Redis, RabbitMQ, …
- Infrastructure: Docker, GitLab, …
- CDI (End of study internship possible)
- Start immediately