- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000
- Equity: .1% - 1%
Kyso's mission is to build the best possible platform for companies and research teams to share and discuss data analysis reports. Specifically, we render Jupyter and R notebooks elegantly so that everyone in the company can read them, and we integrate with Github so that teams can deploy notebooks to Kyso automatically when they commit to Github so that they retain version control. Our secret sauce is that we render the reports made by technical data-scientists in a way that a non-technical audience can read.
We are hiring our first group of non-founding employees to help us drive our product forward in the next few months. We are an early-stage startup backed by some great investors like Techstars and Lunar Ventures. If you want to move to the best city in the world - Valencia, Spain - then you can work in the office with us. Otherwise, you can work remotely in the EU. This job will include equity commensurate with being one of the first hires in the company.
This role is to help Kyso support its growing enterprise client base. The job entails packaging and delivering a self-hosted version of Kyso to large clients.
- Help us build the self-hosted version of Kyso that deliver to enterprise clients.
- Package the Kyso application to docker, and other targets so that it can be distributed.
- Help us package Kyso for the AWS marketplace.
- Support our enterprise clients during product release and update cycles.
- Write guides to setting Kyso up on enterprise.
- Build secure images following all security best practices
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience of building, deploying and maintaining self-hosted applications.
- Live within an hour of Central European time.
- Be willing to move to Valencia, Spain or work remote within the EU (if remote then experience of working remotely is a plus).
- Professional level English. We all love learning languages at Kyso - but the working language of the company is English.
- Experience with AWS marketplace.
- Experience with Kubernetes.