70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
As we keep growing to fuel our capability to deliver new business solutions, our team is in need of a great new member. In the role of DevOps Engineer, you’ll jump in working on our most advanced projects from day one, being truly involved in the direction of the product. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Work directly with the DevOps and Admin team to test system integrity
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- Experience using deployment automation tools (Ansible is a must for us, and Gitlab, etc. are highly regarded)
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Bash and/or Python or Ruby)
- Experience in administering Ubuntu or other Linux systems
- Experience with IaaS as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of scalable system architectures, performance tuning, monitoring and statics/metrics collection ( Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Nagios, etc.)
- Experience in clustering and security audit
- Ability to understand and track (mostly from performance side) PHP code, AMQP
- Familiar with Testing automation tools (Selenium)
- Networking experience in routing, firewalls and HA architecture
- Knowledge of git, GlusterFS, Redis, nginx, and php-fpm
- Knowledge of LEMP
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Linux KVM virtualization
- Knowledge of PHP and PHP frameworks is a plus, but not required.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.