You have the unique opportunity to join a company that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry. You will develop a cutting-edge product, while co-creating your ideal work environment and company culture. If you pride yourself in being flexible, stress resistant and generally thrilled by the idea of joining an early-stage startup company, read on.
AiSight builds a plug-and-play hardware and software solution that uses machine data, to predict and prevent machine malfunction using self-learning AI algorithms. This tremendously increases machine uptime, output and productivity and significantly cuts companies service and maintenance costs.
Our founders are Forbes 30under30 Award winners in Manufacturing & Industry and we successfully closed investment rounds in San Francisco and Shenzen.
We have our headquarters in Berlin Mitte on the Spittelmarkt.
Our Team is holding master's degrees and PhDs from respected universities such as ETH Zurich, ESCP Europe, UC Berkeley, RWTH Aachen, Concordia University or Zeppelin University. Additionally, we have many years of professional experience each, at companies like Porsche, Bilfinger Berger, MTU Aero Engines, ABB, Holtzbrinck Digital or BTG Pactual and multiple startups in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia, Brazil and Berlin.
- You extend and improve our Kubernetes cluster and Data pipelines.
- You are part of the full CI/CD process and help improve our automated processes and platform reliability.
- You implement and extend internal tooling for monitoring and alerting.
- You are part of our development and data-science team, improving productivity by automating processes and repetitive tasks.
- You build high performance, secure and highly available infrastructure for Machine Learning.
- You write scripts to automate and improve development and delivery processes.
- You have a completed IT degree, training or comparable qualification, as well as experience with building scalable infrastructure with a major cloud provider (ideally AWS).
- You hold at least 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in the administration and management of (multi-) cloud environments, in the management of the interfaces between IT operations and software development or in DevOps environments.
- You bring in-depth expertise in DevOps best practices in automation and management of descriptive infrastructures, e.g. with Terraform or CloudFormation, in CI / CD pipelines, with infrastructure/application logging & monitoring tools/services, in Docker on GNU / Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS), Kubernetes, Version management with Git, Automation and scripting, e.g. with Python (GitHub Actions, CodeBuild, etc).
- You are a very committed and solution-oriented personality with a high service and hands-on mentality.
- You have a structured, independent way of working paired with good analytical skills.
- You bring strong communication skills, especially the ability to convey complex issues easily.
- A plus would be networking knowledge, setting up machine learning pipelines and experience with ISO 27001 certification.
- A unique collaborative working atmosphere in a dynamic & international team with regular team events and off-sites.
- Fair wage.
- Choose from our benefits pool from our partners Swapfiets, BVG, Urban Sports or Naturstrom.
- Annual Learning Budget of 1.000€ and a Learning Day every 6th week.
- Flat hierarchies with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Drinks, fruit & snacks in the office and the advantages of a central office location in the heart of Berlin.
Our job offer DevOps Engineer - IT / IT Infrastruktur (m/w/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.