The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports Solutions have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
As part of our team you will help our product teams maintain their fast pace. You’ll assist them setup and configure new services, monitor, and tune them. You will come up with novel solutions to fit the requirements of our services. You will continuously improve our automation and infrastructure, keeping up with maintenance and updates. You will take part in brainstorming and help come up with long-lived and maintainable solutions.
* Manage our AWS accounts using Terraform
* Manage our Kubernetes clusters and services using Kops and Helm
* Maintain and improve our Prometheus/Grafana based monitoring stack
* Advise and assist service authors configuring and running their services in an optimal and consistent way
* Continuously improve our tech, automation and documentation
* You are curious and investigative. You’re interested in how and why something works. You recognize patterns and enjoy looking into the root causes.
* You like to strike a good balance between the best solution and the fastest solution. You know when to start and when to stop automating.
* You have (2+ years) experience setting up core AWS products and know their pitfalls and gotchas.
* You have (preferably 1+ years) experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
* You are resourceful and you can find your way chasing issues through logs, graphs, kubectl, ssh, awscli…
* You enjoy software development (we’re java & python in the backend) and you’re not afraid of reading code.
* You care about information security.
* You are comfortable in a terminal and you know your way around linux commands and the networking stack.
* You preferably have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
**What we offer**
* An agile company with a flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
* A young, dynamic team with strong focus on learning and improvement
* Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
* Flextime and sensible working hours
* Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
* Company bar with free drinks
* Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated and free fruit for a healthy snack
* Free massages once a month
* Subsidized public transportation ticket
* We assist you with your Visa process and relocation
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references including your code samples) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: [email protected]