We have a great role for a DevOps Engineer in Central London for a growing company who develop software to support patient safety who are taking medications. Your work will make a real difference to patients lives.
Infrastructure as Code (Configuration management and Provisioning)
DevOps approach to delivery, working with teams, and cultural alignment
Linux (preferably CentOS 7)
AWS Core Services
Continuous integration (preferably Jenkins)
Configuration management (preferably Puppet)
Experience with the following would also be beneficial, but not required:
Working within the context of controlled environments, Terraform, Jenkins 2, ELK Stack, Vagrant, Prometheus, Docker, Security Testing
Programming languages and frameworks:
Shell (bash), Ruby, Jenkins2 pipeline, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Elm
- You have demonstrable experience of operating Linux in production environments.
- You're quick to learn new technologies and methods.
- You take an inquisitive and curious approach, with confidence to tackle difficult problems.
- You understand the value of automating manual tasks, and testing.
- You understand the value of proactive monitoring and logging.
- You're a good communicator (both online, and in person), and you work well with others.
- You're happy to help and are a natural sharer of knowledge.
- You'll be a part of our low-volume on-call rota.