Spirable is a VC-backed marketing technology startup that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner and already working with top international brands including Guinness, Domino's and Unilever. As we continue to grow our customer base we are looking to expand our talented engineering team.As a DevOps Engineer at Spirable, you will be a significant part of a team consisting of multiple PhDs that has worked in a variety of fast-paced environments from investment banking to Formula 1 aerodynamics.We're creating some brilliant content for our customers. Check out the campaign we made for MADE - https://psvm.co/l/CjDdb8W0GM/Also see how we're helping Manchester City F.C create a more personalised experience for their customers too! https://psvm.co/l/8x0A4mRO5x/Check out our other case studies (https://www.spirable.com/case-studies/) and our blog (https://www.spirable.com/personalised-video-blog)We're on an exciting journey here at Spirable - come be part of it!
We're open to candidates from different backgrounds for this role, whether a recent Graduate with a systems-orientated Computer Science background, or someone with some CI/CD tooling looking to take their next step from a career perspective... or just get in touch if you're interested and we can take it from there!
- You'll take the lead in deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- You will be in charge of utilising infrastructure-as-code principles/tools to deliver reliable, scalable and high performance infrastructure
- You'll deploy and build our CI/CD pipeline/process for better software life cycle
- As a key part of our tight-knit engineering function, you'll empower our developers to build and deliver services in a timely manner within a fast-paced startup environment where priorities change
- We'll encourage you to (and you'll be keen to) suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements
- You'll input into our decision making processes as we evaluate technology options and vendor products
- You will ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- You'll need some demonstrable expertise in using broad range of AWS services/technologies or some knowledge with cloud-based services
- A strong understanding of cloud based solutions and architecture will be highly advantageous too
- Any experience you have with GCP and Azure would also be great
- You will posses some solid experience with CI/CD and automation tools - a good grasp of DevOps principles is valuable too
- You'll be good with scripting (Bash, Python, etc…) and any admin experience (Linux and/or Windows) would also be good too
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring and performance tuning
- You will hopefully have the ability to analyse and resolve complex application deployment and infrastructure issues
- If you've got any experience in any message queue (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ) system that would be desirable too (but not required)
Spirable has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance. There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.Spirable is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Applications must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom.
- **Message to Recruitment Agencies - Don't call us, we'll call you. Cheers.