Do you want to work for an organization that organizes Hackathons for its employees? What are you waiting for, go for it!What are you going to do?
As a DevOps Engineer at this organization you work on projects for various large organizations and startups. In these projects, the team works on the web applications for the customers, you ensure that the implementation of the applications is managed in the right direction and that the web applications land on the servers.
We work in different environments such as Linux and Windows. So also in different Cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- The techniques that are often used are Terraform, Ansible, Docker and Powershell. Who are you? - You have at least HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in complex environments;
- You have experience with Cloud environments such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- You have experience with Terraform, Puppet, Ansible or Docker;
- You have experience with Powershell and SQL Database.
What can you expect? -
- The salary can be up to € 40 hour
- 25 vacation days;
- Possibility of a lease car;
- company laptop;
- Possibility to follow training and courses and to obtain certificates;
- Good pension scheme;
- Going to festivals and Hackathons together (of course only when we are out of the pandemic). Where will you work? Before the corona they went to Festivals together and organized Hackathons together, of course they will do this again as soon as possible.
The team meets at the office once every 2 weeks to share knowledge and experiences and to see how they can help each other further in the projects.
In addition, your personal growth is also central and they offer you the right tools to further broaden your knowledge and to grow in your role.