We want to take Zanders Solutions' development and production processes to a higher level. In addition to making our developers work more efficiently, this certainly also includes preparing our CI/CD pipelines for a multi-tenant setup and arranging processes to map our operation perfectly.
The Solutions team, responsible for our cloud services, currently consists of 8 professionals. Half of these are involved in technology. In addition, we regularly use external developers. Our colleagues from the Solutions team, like a typical startup, collaborate informally on new innovative tools. They do this from the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Switzerland. At the same time, as part of Zanders, we are surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues who enjoy their work. Something that is also the most important thing for us.
We have been supplying specialist cloud solutions within our knowledge domain for three years to relieve our customers operationally. At the moment www.zandersinside.com is the most visible channel with dozens of customers, but we are working hard behind the scenes to integrate our services with partner systems. Our modern infrastructure currently consists of about thirty microservices, which are being rolled out to Microsoft Azure cloud services (databases, file storage and virtual machines with Docker Swarm) by means of Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, Terraform and Docker. Kubernetes is not yet a necessity, but it is the logical next step.
In order to be able to offer our customers more products as well as further integration with treasury and risk management systems, we want to expand our team. Our ambition is to grow at least five times as large in the next five years. Will you help us with that?
You will be responsible for the entire infrastructure; you devise and implement changes in our infrastructure and you are the expert in the Solutions team in that area.
- Maintenance and expansion of the automatic CI/CD pipelines to improve the flexibility of our infrastructure and the quality of our products, and facilitate the work of developers;
- Continuously monitor and improve the efficiency and security of our infrastructure, where necessary in collaboration with our developers;
- Ensuring business continuity through adequate storage, backup and restore processes;
- Develop and implement technical integration processes with fellow service providers;
- Enrich new product development initiatives with Solutions or Zanders colleagues with your technical knowledge.
To be successful you have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science, business informatics or equivalent field;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience with DevOps;
- Demonstrable experience (from work or private) with the most important components from our stack (Docker Swarm, Gitlab, Terraform);
- A preference for working independently in an organization with short lines of communication, where you are well able to structure your work yourself;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- An EU work permit is required for this position.
We offer you
At Zanders you naturally get attractive terms of employment: a good salary, a good number of vacation days and a company bonus. But there is more to look forward to.
Are you coming to work at Zanders? Then we offer you:
- A good balance between work and leisure.
- Plenty of room for training and courses (Personal Development).
- Flexible working hours, working days / workplace (currently mainly working from home. In the autumn of 2021 the office will move from Bussum to Utrecht Central Station).
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurship, responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to develop further.
- And on top of that, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other outings and drinks!
Who we are
Since its foundation in 1994, Zanders has grown into an internationally established player. With more than 200 colleagues, we work from our offices in the Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Belgium, Sweden, Japan and the United States.
Our consultants have a focus on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. They have a university background in Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any other related study. We advise multinationals, financial institutions and public sector institutions. The interests of the client are always central here; from strategy to implementation. It is our ambition to grow strongly internationally in the coming years, while preserving the culture and quality of our services.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us the approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders' nature of the enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.