Distribusion makes Ground Transportation accessible, benefiting society and the environment.
Based in the heart of Berlin, we are building the next generation technology platform which connects giants of the travel industry with transport providers. Our highly scalable product, as well as our superior technology, is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds. Open globally from Brazil to Russia, with customers from Booking to CTrip.
We're currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in our Core Team alongside Senior Developers to design tools that assist in the development of our core platform.
Who you are
- You have a strong academic background in Computer Science or Engineering related studies from a top-performing university.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience, ideally within a scaling start-up.
- Cloud operations background and proficiency with Google Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of Linux and networking
- Experience with monitoring highly available systems (Prometheus, Alertmanager, VictorOps)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Helm)
- Experience with Elastic stack, Kafka, SQL databases, Redis and Memcached
- You are fluent in English.
What you'll do
- Ensure availability of Production and Development systems
- Research, analyse, implement and maintain new technology solutions for infrastructure
- Work in close collaboration with the founder, and CEO on overall company tech strategy
- Closely work with the development teams to improve rollout and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our fast-paced and exponential global growth
- Drive and create additional business value by overseeing and implementing new strategic tech directions.
What we offer
- You are joining a high powered and scaling Berlin-based travel tech company
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organization and with visibility to senior management, from day 1
- A true culture of meritocracy
- Flat organizational structure
- Opportunity to shape the future of world travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
- Dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- You will be part of an inspiring team and a highly engaging work environment