About the job
For our young start-up company, dedicated to building world-class customer moments, we are seeking a Developer / Solution Engineer (f / m / d) for a permanent full-time position.
You will be part of our enthusiastic solution team with excellent career opportunities that offer leadership in technology combined with a strong understanding of our customer needs.
We have always differentiated ourselves from other organizations with our unique hands-on approach that involves a small but dedicated group of individuals who stay close to our customers and translate their business needs into cutting edge, best-in-class technical solutions.
Continuous personal growth and development and achieving the organizationally set goals are the core qualities we are looking for in a professional.
A passion for leadership, responsibility and a commitment to frank and honest feedback would complement these qualities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will participate in and finally lead architecture discussions with our clients as well as our architects and platform team to help define best approaches.
- You will also participate in design reviews and recommend improvements. You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code.
- take an active role in the development process of customized omnichannel solutions
- participate in all phases of software development : from architecture and design to development and testing in an agile team using the Scrum model
- control the complete stack from backend to web applications, develop new features in close cooperation with all involved teams
- assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- application development and implementation, as well as technical reviews in the postlaunch-phase
As an experienced Developer / Solution Engineer you are able to identify problems through critical thinking, you have analytical skills and in addition to your technical strengths you distinguish yourself through self-confidence, independent working methods, teamwork and clear communication?
- hold an University degree or successfully completed an IT related education program
- have experience with business critical SaaS applications based on MicroServices Architecture
- have the general understanding of Service-Oriented approach, Domain-Driven Design, S.O.L.I.D. principles
- have experience collaborating with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- develop CI / CD-conform and test compatible code
- have good written and spoken English language skills
- have experience in building e-commerce systems
- are familiar with various software design models
- have experience in solving business problems using a variety of programming languages
- js or other, HTML5, CSS3, git or SQL
- have any experience in agile development methods, especially in Scrum, is an advantage
- have very good presentation- and communication skills
About Positive Minds
We are a young start-up with locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden and Jena. Our central aim is to help our customers to create world-class Omnichannel solutions powered by API-First OMS and mPOS applications, e-commerce solutions and PIM systems.
Learn more about our Solutions, Services, Partners and Us.
- Excellent personal and professional opportunities
- Fast and short decision paths
- Flexible work structure with home office possibilities
- Free choice of your work tools provided by us : Work on a Macbook Pro using MacOS or a laptop PC using open OSs such as Linux or Windows
- Be part of professional events and fun team meetings
- And of course a great atmosphere in the team
Are you open for new challenges?
Then send us your application (incl. your CV, your work and study certificates as well as your salary range and your earliest possible starting date).
If you also have questions about job offers, you can always contact René Nytsch. He will be happy to help.
49 3641 528586
We are a service company based in Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena, Germany. Our central aim is to help our customers to create first class Omnichannel environments powered by API-First OMS- and mPOS applications, e-commerce solutions and PIM systems.