Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where æternity Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
Please visit https://aeternity.com/ for more information.
æternity is looking for a talented and creative multimedia professional to help by visually communicating our brand, technology and creative vision. You will be able to interact with teams across the globe that form part of the Ecosystem. You will recognize that there is not one but a whole universe of æternities , where our technology and drive will change the world.
Major tasks will include: Creating design mockups, social media content, wireframes, animations, high-quality graphics, and multimedia materials such as videos, infographics, visual identities, presentation slides, animated and creative visuals for all owned and operated digital platforms.
• Designing creative content, wireframes, mockups and branded content
• Manage and produce high quality multimedia materials that will be used across all social media and community-based platforms
• Ensure consistency and uniformity of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to create product graphics, logos, videos, infographics, identity design, or other similar multimedia materials to marketing team and associated external partners.
• Own creative ideas and output for all integrated campaigns.
• Contribute to the build out of a new Design System.
• Liaise closely with internal Product teams ensuring designs and content remain strictly on brand.
• Liaise closely with Marketing teams in remote locations to understand which areas touchpoints to be explore, innovate and run A/B tests - improving the marketing growth efforts.
• Experiment with different mediums from Social and Video to Print and Pitch presentations.
• Establish new external vendor/partner agency relationships.
• Implement new marketing strategies and design trends accordingly.
• Enhance web experiences by introducing engaging but intuitive screen interactions to enhance the customer journey, and the ability to communicate with developers to bring our stories to life.
• A minimum of 5 years in digital, graphic design and/or a related field with experience in professional multimedia design experiences, preferably at a digital agency or startup that has scaled.
• Strong and varied portfolio of design work which demonstrates your craft across multiple channels.
• Diverse skill-set including brand design, UI/UX design (Visual and Components) and conceptual thinking.
• Able to envision concepts through wireframes and translate them to mockups and visual designs
• Deep knowledge with web design processes and user experiences
• Excellent understanding of design visuals, culture and visual communication
• Solid experience with HTML, CSS
• Strong attention to detail
• Good time management skills - able to juggle multiple projects
• Proficient with Adobe, video editing tools, video production and publishing content on platforms inc. YouTube
• We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source and decentralized platforms, its purpose and its communities. A plus is also understanding blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the design and creative projects we are communicating
• You can come from either an agency or in-house background, but must have experience working with commercial brands in a highly creative and fast-paced environment.
Availability: At the earliest possible date
If you are interested, please send us your application with a short motivational letter and your CV to: [email protected]