70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
Are you an experienced UX/UI Design Lead wishing to exploit your talent in a rapidly growing and innovative internet commerce company? Are you dying to show us how to combine the conceptual and the implementation sides of design projects?
We're looking for a skilled designer to join our team. Our mission is to create delightful user experiences in and around our applications. Therefore, you must be passionate about what you do and how you do it.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Design of multi-device interfaces and user experience flows (Creating high-quality designs and prototypes)
- Develop UX processes from start to finish (from product research to implementation)
- Create graphical resources for developers
- Provide documentation and specifications for programmers
- Provide solutions for conceptualization, information architecture, and interaction design
- Be familiar with project management, and have agile communication with programmers to correctly implement the designs
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- You must have proven experience in designing for mobile
- You have 3+ years of experience with designing online user experiences, including workflows, UI, and interactions
- You have the motivation and the ability to grasp and distill highly complex UX and UI issues
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded yet pragmatic approach to design
- You have a good understanding of usability
- Your experience in agile software development environments will be a definite advantage
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, or your background in the startup scene will be highly regarded.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.