Would you like to join an exciting young company, which aims at bringing together sport fans from all around the world, and in just 9 months has built a community of over 900 people in Copenhagen and have signed two paying clients? Then look no further and join SportCompass to become a new member of our growing family.
You will be working together with the marketing team, by creating content and templates for the company’s social media strategy. Your tasks within marketing will also include the creation of infographics, blog posts, covers, call to action posts, memes, etc.
You will be also working with the user experience team, where you will help developing user-centered solutions. You will also be producing graphical assets and illustrations for the user interface.
This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards, which we really hope for!
Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
Who are you:
- You are flexible and able to tackle multiple tasks at the same time - we are a startup after all
- Ability to follow and improve upon existing design guidelines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Figma are preferred.
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS
- You are motivated to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets.
- You are detail oriented and are able to prioritise which assignments need to be finished first.
- Please share with us your portfolio, as part of your application.
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
How to apply:
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to [email protected].
If writing a CV and Cover Letter is not for you, reach out in your unique way. We are looking forward to hearing from you.