Coty has more than a century experience in selling Beauty goods (Fragrances, Cosmetics & Skincare) all around the world, both for Luxury & Mass marketplaces.
Company owns a few more than 25 licenses in Luxury, with such sparkling reputation as Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Burberry & many others.
Key mindset for a successful start at Coty is to act like a start-up, drive proactively the projects you are given, and win for the team!
Non-Saleable Tool owner:
- As a new Excel tool has recently been conceived to run the Luxury Non-Saleable Sales & Operations Process (NS S&OP), your role will be to guarantee the proper workflow within the Luxury central teams (Brand Finance, Category Trade Marketing, Global Demand & S&OP team, etc. to get best use of it.
- You will also oversee the Excel tool maintenance, data update (Demand Forecast, Cost of Good database, etc. and look for possible enhancements.
Non-Saleable S&OP facilitator:
- You will continue the implementation of the NS S&OP. To do that you will own the consolidation process to execute the monthly NS Demand valuation and comparison to Financial Budgets.
- You will highlight gaps by key Houses / key Business Units (BU's) and escalate priorities to management.
- You will assist Local Market Demand Planning teams in integrating the NS S&OP in their monthly drumbeat and in deploying guidance & recommendations specific to the Non-Saleable products, following the Global Board decisions and the continuous Demand Reasonability analysis.
- This mission will allow you to understand and exert an active part of the Non-Saleable Management required in a Global Beauty company.
IT non-saleable forecast collection tool:
- You will also be working on the e-Marketing Book (eMB) non-saleable forecasting platform, in close collaboration with the eMB Coty IT Admin.
- In this role, you will be the interface between Global and BU teams on non-saleable related topics.
- You will also lead the monthly meeting with the eMB Architect.
- This mission will enhance your knowledge & skills regarding a Business IT system, its architecture and all the stakeholders involved.
- It will require leadership to coordinate both internal & external teams to meet the deadlines, as well as proactivity to ensure the application is always operational.
We are looking for an intern in Master Year 2 (or equivalent level) with growing skills in Project Management, excellent oral & written communication in French and English & a basic knowledge on FMCG / Luxury Industries and Supply Chain Management.
Being result- & problem-solving oriented as well as autonomous are strong assets for this internship. Visual Basic (VBA) proficiency is mandatory.
Location: Paris Intramuros
Bonus: 1200€ gross / month (gap year) / 1300€ gross / month (last year internship)