The Data Visualization Specialist is the point of contact for all stakeholders to visualize and automate our reports and dashboards. Objective is to focus on the important information to be able to drive the right decisions and promote the findings of the Digital Data & Analytics team. This role creates compelling info-graphics, storyboards, charts, and other visuals to help understand complex data.
- To conceptualize, design, and build engaging info-graphics and data visualizations to answer business requests
- To collate and analyze multiple data sources to provide extensive dashboards to tell the story of the work done at Miele for a variety of audience
- Produce a repository of design assets such as charts, reports, figures, interactive graphics as well as ad-hoc visualizations in support of various stakeholders
- Researching, managing, and improving the used dash boarding tools. Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Create compelling visuals and storyboards to translate complex information into non-technical language. Automate report requirements and track their UX
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Multimedia Design, or a related field. Master's Degree preferred
- 4+ years experience as a data visualization specialist. Excellent portfolio showcasing storytelling via data, presentation design skills and a clean design aesthetic. Portfolio review is required
- Experience with different dashboarding systems, automated reports, and BI tools and charting and other visualization techniques
- Ability to work with a wide variety of file formats, optimizing media and creating presentations across a broad range of delivery platforms (print, laptop, mobile, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (both in writing as verbally). Project management skills and analytically minded. Fluent in business English (business level)
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its ‘Immer Besser’ (forever better) brand promise.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences – not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology and sustainability. Miele is represented in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20000 people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant ‘Zuidas’ business district, we provide you a unique start up environment with an enterprise foundation. If you want to work for a leading, global premium “love” brand and are inspired by shaping and taking our global digital ambitions to the next level: