Are you in interested in being a part of an evolutionary shift of paradigm in the financial industry?
How we would like you to help us building ground breaking technologies?
- You will collect and structure data from different sources
- You will use and keep extending your knowledge in machine and deep learning in order to build innovative investment and wealth management solutions.
- You will help to improve risk management approaches and tools for less liquid asset classes.
- You will help setting up virtual servers that run your code.
What we expect you to have
Degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or relevant field is a great advantage.
Long story short: we are looking for a fintech enthusiast with track record and good knowledge of Python programming.
To split it down a little bit; you MUST have:
- practical experience with Python programming.
- working experience with databases (SQL and noSQL)
- knowledge of financial products and instruments
- experience in machine learning
In addition to the basics above, we highly prefer that you also have:
- experience with R
- experience with configurations of servers/webservers, perhaps also with clouds (such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure)
- experience with Docker
- a good understanding of Hedge Funds
- Risk Management experience
What would make you the perfect fit? To add to the already mentioned:
- CFA designation preferred
- experience with Couchbase
We also need someone who:
- efficiently eliminates roadblocks (what hinders your task, is your task)
- learns fast
- is loyal and committed
- is curious and creative
- has drive and self-motivation
- be able to take over responsibility from an early day on while experiencing a startup culture
Excellent written and verbal English skills is a must, German is an advantage.
What you can expect
- Be a part of a team of inspiring individuals with global experience, amazing ideas and thirst for reaching higher goals.
- Have an essential role in building state of the art products for the world of finances.
- Startup Culture
If you want to learn more about our movement go to www.nectarfinancial.com and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org